|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO, KOSHER, HALAL|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/Carton and it can load 20MT in one 20'GP|
|Delivery Time:||prompt shipment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 MT per year|
high potency vitamin c powder,
pure l ascorbic acid powder
Most Effective White Crystallized Pure Vitamin C Powder Raw Pharmaceutical Materials
Vitamin C was usually used for food preservation, acidification and fresh keeping. Until now no toxic and side effects were found in Vitamin C. Adversely it is better for the health of human body. Human can not produce Vitamin C in the body and it exists in chilies, berries, oranges, cabbages, broccoli, spinach, potatoes, etc.. Vitamin C is very sensitive to high temperature, light and oxygen. It can be preservative and acidifier. Meanwhile it can also prevent the food from discoloring because of oxygen action.
|TEST ITEMS||SPECIFICATIONS||TEST VALUE|
|Appearance||White or almost white, crystalline powder or colourless crystals||A white crystalline powder|
|Melting point||About 190℃, with decomposition||191℃|
|Infrared Absorption Spectrum||Infrared absorption spectrum accord with the reference spectrum of ascorbic acid CRS||Meets the requirements|
|pH (with 5% water solution)||2.1 ~ 2.6||2.3|
|pH (with 2% water solution)||2.4 ~ 2.8||2.5|
|Appearance of solution||Clarity : clear; Colour: ≤BY7||Clarity: clear; Colour: <BY7|
|Specific optical rotation||+20.5 ̊ ~ +21.5 ̊||+21.0 ̊|
|Loss on drying||≤0.4%||0.04%|
Impurity C: ≤0.15%
Impurity D: ≤0.15%
Unspecified impurities: ≤0.10%
Total impurities: ≤0.2%
Impurity C: undetectable
Impurity D: 0.02%
Unspecified impurities: 0.01%
Total impurites: 0.03%
|Residual solvents||Meets the requirement||Meets the requirements|
Recommendation On Use
1. The maximum usage of Vitamin C is 0.2g/kg in wheat flour.
2. The usage of Vitamin C should be according the requiremens of the production in Concentrated fruit and vegetable juice.
3. Vitamin C is used in fruit juice and carbonate beverages for prevent from going oxidative deterioration. Theoretically every 3.3mg Vitamin C can react with 1ml air. If the average assay of the air in the bottom clearance of the container is 5ml, 15-16g Vitamin C will make the oxygen assay in air be lower than critical level. And then prevent the products from discoloring and off-odor. Citric Acid can be used as synergist when Vitamin C was used as antioxidant.
Packaging and storage
25kg/carton or drum or according to the requests of the customers in bulk.
For storage, it should be stored in a cool and dry place at room temperature and avoid the direct sunlight.
1. Can we pay by RMB or only USD?
Actually we can accept your payment by RMB, US dollars, Euro etc. but we prefer US dollars and RMB more.
2. Is it possible to deliver the goods to us by door to door?
Yes, we have a very good shipping agent and if you need, it is no problem to deliver the goods to you by door to door.
Contact Person: terry